As I mentioned in my last post, that whole banner quilt pattern I was working on didn’t turn out so hot on the first try. I really wanted to have this finished by First Friday so I can show it off. I did it in a bit of a hurry, but took time to make sure everything was just right and record all of my steps so I can make a really good pattern for it.
I am sort of in love with this one. Here is the top (that I managed to crank out in just a few hours). I think Oliver (one of the kitties that lives in my yard) liked it too but wasn’t too keen on having her photo taken.
And here is the finished quilt.
And the back.
I am finishing up writing the pattern for this quilt and plan on having it for sale in my shop pretty soon.
I think I’ll be slowing down quite a bit since my break is almost over and I’ll be heading back to work. I’m really happy with everything that I completed though!